Experienced , Professional, Management Services
We are dedicated to providing property owners with a full spectrum of management services, from operations and leasing to fiscal performance and capital project oversight.
Better Place Management is a full-service property management company serving Boston and its surrounding areas; including Brookline, Brighton, Somerville, Fenway, Mission Hill, Jamaica Plain and more. We offer high quality, personalized services for apartment buildings, condominiums and multifamily homes.
In addition to the basic services listed below we are flexible and can tailor our services to meet the needs of individual clients.
Basic Services Provided
- Daily tenant correspondence and handling of routine maintenance requests
- Onsite monitoring of the property 3-5 times per week
- Scheduling repairs, contractors, plumbers, electricians
- Overseeing cleaning services, snow removal and unit turnover
- Lock outs
- 24 hr emergency services
- Contract bidding and capital expenditure oversight
- Leasing, renewals and tenant screening
- Budget preparation
- Bill payment and expense tracking
- Monthly profit and loss statement
- Rent collections
- Escrow account management
- Eviction services
Better Place Management uses Buildium software for all of its management services including tenant communication and ledger tracking. Owners have access to all of the information through a personalized web portal including rent collections, accounting and maintenance requests. Each tenant receives a log-in to their individual website where he or she can correspond with the management company, request maintenance, track rent payments and view leases and other documents.
Value Add and Renovations
Better Place Management can assist with plans for adding value to your property to maximize the return on your investment. We will oversee the project from the planning stages to renovation and rental or sale.
As every owner has different needs we tailor the agreements individually to suit each property. Please contact us for more information or to receive a management proposal.